Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Easter Egg Hunt


This one says it all...Someone else (aka Alli) got to the egg faster than he did.













We affectionately called these the "cheaters" during our egg hunt. This is how they found those few lost eggs that are so hard to find every year!

It turned out to be a beautiful day! I was so worried it was going to be chilly, but actually I thought it was just about perfect! We started our morning very early. The kids were in our face at 6:5o am..."Can we go see what the Easter bunny brought?" They were too cute! Excited about eveything. I think we need to talk to the Easter Bunny before next year. They got WAY TO MUCH candy!
We went to Tenaha to be with Jason's family for the day. We attended J's family's church. Jason's grandmother "Mother" was happy to have her whole family around her. She really enjoyed holding that "sweet baby". That sweet baby got passed up and down the pew several times. I was worried we were being a distraction. All I can say is that once church was over I was thanking God for children's church! As a mom I get so much more out of church when I am childless! The baby was actually perfect. He never fussed, it was the 5 year old that was hungry that drove me crazy.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love this!!! I'm sooo jealous of your Easter Egg Hunt!!! ...xxxx...

Kellye said...

You take the best pictures!! Looks like ya'll had a great Easter.