Friday, March 21, 2008

Tractor





Jason is now the proud co/owner of a tractor. The men in the family all went together and purchased one. Jason was so excited to be part of the deal. The kids LOVED getting to each take a ride around the "woods" with their daddy.

Pop on his new tractor. He is excited! Just like a kid in a candy store!

I thought this picture was sweet. Walker was watching his Pop drive his tractor off. He was so deep into thought. I'd love to know what he was thinking...sweet boy!

This is the old tractor that my dad has used ALL my life. I believe it was my Papa's before that. As you can tell it is OLD!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I loved looking at your "Tractor" pictures!!
I don't wish to sound dumb, this is a culture clash thing, but, what dya use the tractor for??
As you know, from visiting my Mums' house, we have no use for tractors!!! ha ha!!!
...xxxx...