Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Look a-like meter...

As you can see I got a little carried away, but I wanted to see how consistent it was...I would say very.

I have to add that this has really throw Alli for a loop. She has always said she got her looks from her Daddy. And Walker from me. Of course, this is all because this is what she has always been told and has heard. She just can't believe she looks more like me...I'm like Thanks Al!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree chart - Family photos



MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family pedigree - Family tree charts



MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph

8 comments:

Jill said...

That's cool! Well, Alli never asked me! I've always thought she looked just like you when we were kids! Sheesh Jason is just about out of luck! :-)

Mrs. H said...

I have people tell me ALL the time she looks just like me as a child...but she hears me say I think she looks just like her daddy. I guess I am wrong. Next time someone tells me Griff looks just like me I'll just say thanks, normally I argue that he looks just like his daddy! Let me know if you try it. I'd like to see your kiddos. Actually, I'll go ahead and predict, Jane looks like you and Julia looks like her daddy!

The Charles Crew said...

krystal-candi went into natural labor this morning around 2:00 and headed to the hospital! I just got a text saying Ashton was here and they are both doing well, but I don't have any details yet?! You can email me at jamieacharles@yahoo.com
If you give me your email I'll email you as soon as I know details if not I'll just leave you a comment!!
-jamie

The Charles Crew said...

ok here you go...Ashton Thomas born today (7-31) at 1pm weighing 7lbs and 19.5 inches long!! Everyone is doing well!!

Mrs. H said...

Thanks! My email is holt5@yahoo.com! Can't wait to see him!

Wendy said...

Hey that is so cool! :-) I've GOT to play with that!!

Mrs. H said...

I can't wait too see who Ry looks like! I'm predicting...Mark hee/hee!

Livsmom said...

Hi Krystal,
I tried this and posted it to my blog. It's fun! Thanks for sharing!! Also, I made the dress in a size 10 for our 9 year old neighbor so if you'd ever like one just let me know. lanssensfamily@hotmail.com.
Take Care,
Colleen