Saturday, July 26, 2008

We've got the greatest aunt in the world...

Project Friday Night @ Chele's house!
My sister in law saw a cute craft out of a highlight magazine and wanted to "borrow" my children to make it. "Borrow" my children? Are you kidding me? You don't have to ask to "borrow" my children...take them!

So, Friday after she got off work she came by to pick them up. They were sooooo excited to go to Chele's! Excited to do the craft but also there was a HUGE chance she would let them swim!

They had so much fun making bubblegum magnets for our fridge.
I think Hannah had as much fun as the little kids.
Here are the artist and their finished masterpiece. And Molly (the dog).
And of course, Chele said yes to swimming!
I thought the water looked so pretty in these shots! Must be the night light!
Thanks Chele and Hannah! They had so much fun! What time do you want them next Friday night! :)


1 comment:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

I have the BEST Neice and Nephews in the world!!! I had sooo much fun too!!! I will be looking for more crafts to do! Would be nice to make it a monthly date! I love those kids to pieces...love you, Chele