P is also for Popsicle!
This post was supposed to be with last nights but I had trouble uploading some photos. So it's a day late, but worth it in my little ole' opinion!
This post was supposed to be with last nights but I had trouble uploading some photos. So it's a day late, but worth it in my little ole' opinion!
Our neighbor brought out a Popsicle for each of the kiddos last night! They all sat down in the grass and ate them up! Warning...there are lots of pictures in this post, but I had to show all the different facial expressions my little man made!
I've never just handed G a Popsicle and let him go to town on it. I'm a nervous Nelly when it comes to choking and just would never give even a Popsicle to him alone. But last night I did. And I must say he did not waste anytime! His was completely gone before the other's had even eaten the tip off. He meant business!

Brain freeze
Look at that belly! WOW!
Notice how much Alli still has left on her stick and what G has!
Can a sista help a brotha out?
Where did it all go?
Here mom! I'm all done!
OK, so now I want you to notice my children and their stained faces and belly's in some cases...Alli's mouth is completely red all the way around it. Griffin is stained but he's 15 months old you'd expect that right? Even Walker...you can't tell by this photo, but his mouth is pretty clean! My daughter on the other hand is clueless! She never worries about what is on her checks, mouth, face! She cracks me up and I know that one day she will care and then and only then will she look in the mirror every now and then to make sure she is clean and tidy! But until then I get to enjoy the innocence she still has at 9 years old! And hope and pray that innocence doesn't go away anytime soon!
And it still looks, even after several minutes with his Popsicle all gone, like he still has brain freeze!

4 comments:
I'd sure love to blow raspberries on that little tummy!!
Oh my...the brain freeze didn't slow him down one bit! :)
Not at all!
He is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! They do your right grow up way to fast. I love Allis face and the fact she doesn't care and can enjoy the popsicle is wonderful.
Post a Comment