Friday, September 26, 2008

Performance before the game...


Last weekend Alli when to The Pacesetter's mini camp. With it came a performance before tonights home game!
This is before the game during their practice.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Son-Son came too because their little granddaughter, Estella, performed also! The kids were excited to see them!




I've decided my daughter is not bashful. She was a character out there tonight! Acting silly and all!



Couldn't not post one of my little man! Look at his blue eyes and blue shirt!
While we stood there like the paparazzi do while trying to get the perfect picture of a celebrity Walker found one of his favorite classmates, Jake...remember him? The orange headed kid? Isn't he the cutest!

It's show time! Robyn in the middle looks a little embarrassed I think? Well...we did all look like the paparazzi so I am sure we were frightening looking to those poor girls!Hey, look Alli has her tongue out...she got that from her Mama!
Again, her tongue is out! When I was a cheerleader that is the only way I could dance too!
This is her rock star pose! I'm not sure what the little girl next to her is doing? They are not even at the same place in that dance uh?

It's over and they survived! Great job Lainey, Robyn and Alli-bug! Y'all were so much fun to watch!
This little guy decided he liked sitting next to the band and dancing with the music! He was a wild man! He and I left at half time! We had enough to last us for several weeks!

1 comment:

McGrew Crew said...

OH What fun! I can't wait for those days. Your life just seems so busy keeping up with the kiddos? I like it that way :) Love the pictures of Griffin in that blue shirt (that is his color for sure).