Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday at my Grandparents...

My Grandmother (Wendy, her mum was born in Chester) invited us all over after church today for lunch. It was basically for my mom's birthday. It was really nice, since we rarely do anything like this. We put the kids bikes in the back of the truck and headed over after church. I would have loved to spend some time sitting on the peer talking, but with a 15 month old and a body of water there is no sitting or relaxing!

Of course, no "get together" is complete without pictures. And today...it was interesting trying to get just one good one. As you can tell in the picture above Walker is out of snuff and was for a while. Not sure what his problem was but we battled him all afternoon. To the point of putting him to bed by 6:30. He was something else today. I just hope he wakes up tomorrow on the right side of the bed for his sake and for mine...


This little guy hadn't had a nap yet and was pretty pleasant until the end! I'll post some pictures of his fit towards the end of this post.


Again, we had to get a group shot. It was hard to catch everyone with their eyes open...I think Jason got it!


Posted by Picasa


Here are the pictures that Griffin had had enough. He was done. Don't ask me to smile again. Don't ask me to look at the camera again. He was done.finished.outof.here!.

And then in the next breath decided he was happy and content playing with the leaves on the tree.
We had a nice time. They live way out in the country surrounded by woods. We spent many hours rowing across the pond and riding motorcycles thru the woods and fields when I was growing up! Fun times!

Now, there is NO WAY I'd allow my children in a boat on the pond OR on a motorcycle. But then again my oldest is only 9. I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing any of those things at that age either.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How different is this life to one over here??!!
Love the pictures, they are precious!!What wonderful memories!
..xx..