Friday, November 28, 2008

Catch Phase

So tonight we had a few friends over for some good fun! We ate, corraled children, played catch phase, ate and laughed tons! It was a good night!
Can you tell what we are "saying" in this picture?


I'll help you out...
Yo Wow Cool Mom!
Yes, that is how cool we are!


(Mandy, Me, Courtney and Jessi)

I'm so blessed to know these women. They make me laugh and are all such wonderful supporters! I am thankful!


Here we are trying to make our necks look thinner by doing a trick Courtney taught us!


(Jason, Jason W., Matt)

And here are our handsome hubby's! Well, not all of our hubbys...Danny, Mandy's hubby had to work. But next time he'll be here.

We had such a great time! Thanks guys for all the laughs and fun! Can't wait to to it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

This is hilarious ... I love it:) Yes,,, sooon I hope

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving.