Both of my boys are very helpful. Walker always has been and Griffin seems to be following in his big brothers footsteps.
Maybe little girls aren't as helpful now with things like laundry, dishes, etc because they know that one day it will all be up to them to get these things done! Just teasing Babe...

First thing after school Walker helped me clean and vacuum out my car! He helped the entire time.
Alli read a book while we cleaned and later joined us with her dog and her roller blades on. This was fine...it is the first day of Christmas break!
Next I turn around to Griffin clean off the table with his very own wash cloth. Sweet boy!
And just now as you can see from the above pictures he took it upon himself to help do laundry. Now, he was actually putting the dirty clothes and backpacksyou know they are full of germs from their schools into the dryer, but in his defense he was "helping"!
And in Alli's defense I am sure when she was his age she was eager to help out around the house too! She's just outgrown it right now!
Maybe little girls aren't as helpful now with things like laundry, dishes, etc because they know that one day it will all be up to them to get these things done! Just teasing Babe...

First thing after school Walker helped me clean and vacuum out my car! He helped the entire time.
Alli read a book while we cleaned and later joined us with her dog and her roller blades on. This was fine...it is the first day of Christmas break!
Next I turn around to Griffin clean off the table with his very own wash cloth. Sweet boy!
And just now as you can see from the above pictures he took it upon himself to help do laundry. Now, he was actually putting the dirty clothes and backpacks
And in Alli's defense I am sure when she was his age she was eager to help out around the house too! She's just outgrown it right now!

5 comments:
Geez I guess I need a boy! :-) But, of course they grow up to not do much in the way of housework, but by then they'll be outa the house right!? Maybe yours are learning some good habits though and will be super husbands! I was NEVER a fan of housework!
My little boy loves to help, too! I've finally got him trained to put the silverware in the drawer from the dishwasher. I just have to sort some of them, but at least I don't have to keep bending over. He LOVES to put the wet clothes in the dryer, too! Sweet boys we have...they love to help their poor, tired Mommies!
I deleted the last one because there was a huge mistake:)
wow, I dont know about the boys helping thing because I have to bribe mine. haha just kidding'
AAwwww look at your sweet boy! Ryan is always eager to help too! Especially loading the washing machine!
Post a Comment