Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Kennedy!

Today is my little niece Kennedy's 5th birthday! She is the cutest little thing! She is this tiny little girl full of energy and spunk! She is so funny, she thought that the minute she turned 5 she would get to start to school! I can't imagine her in kindergarten she will be the tiniest one in class!

Brian and Amanda had her party on Sunday at Pump it up (our favorite place!). We had tons of fun playing and visiting with our family! I enjoyed watching my Granny watch all the children. I think she was amazed at that place!
Our newest little cousin, Emma, was there and Griffin couldn't keep his hands off of her! He even got her paci and gave it to her. I honestly thought he was trying to "steal" her paci, but he proved me wrong! Emma and her sister Ella are cutie pies!


Happy Birthday Kennedy! We love you!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

thetraywicks said...

Thank you!!!! She is so special! She was upset that she didn't get to go to kindergarten today, but she got over it when we got to the do-nut shop.
Thank you for her gifts!!! We use the spray glitter at least twice a day! We had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love Pump It Up Too!! You take the most cutest picures. Cindy