Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday again Walker

This boy has celebrated his birthday for I think 2 weeks now. We went to The Great Wolf Lodge and celebrated. We 1/2 way celebrated on his actual birthday thanks to the flu/viral infection. And then today we got together with our family!

It was all about The Dallas Cowboys today! And yesterday while I was at Wal-Mart picking up supplies I found a box of "Game Day" plates, napkins, cups, forks, spoons, napkins, banner and table cover on clearance for only $5! I couldn't believe how lucky I was to happen up on this since The Cowboys were our theme today! So I bought it! And Walker was so excited to walk in and see the little banner hanging! It's the simple things still thank goodness!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I still can't believe you are 6!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: