Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleeping double in a single bed...


Tonight my boys are sleeping together!

For the first time EVER!


Griffin was so excited!


So was Walker!


Tomorrow night will be Alli's turn....
we might be starting something! ;)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sasha said...

That is so cool! Please update us if they will sleep well together. Cannot wait when Daniel and the new baby will be able to do the same.

McGrew Crew said...

awww that is so sweet.,,they are some cute boys!!! Maybe all 3 together next time :)

dorbritz said...

So Sweet! My kiddos love sleeping together. A lot of play...not a lot of sleep. They are precious!

Anonymous said...

was that almost a Barbara Mandrell quote? I think so...Siblings are fun that way. I remember coming home from college when BT and I would crash in his room watching Martin reruns and always the same movie: Conair. Many years of sibling slumber parties at your house I'm sure!! WT

Mrs. H said...

ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner! I knew you would get it and I figured JO would too! Good job William!