I type this as my new 2 yr old screams and beats on his walls in his bedroom which is located right off the living room!
He refuses to stay in his bed at nighttime and bedtime!
We've spent hours and hours putting him back in his crib. So today, we brought out the big guns...
yep, we tied his door knob to the bathroom door knob.
And he doesn't like it one bit!
But if it keeps him in his bed...then so be it!

4 comments:
Stephen asks: Did Jason learn to tie the knots in the boy-scouts?
We have not gotten to this point yet (he is not trying to get out of his crib yet), but we stopped giving Daniel a bottle right before bed a few nights ago and he is NOT happy! Does Griffin go to bed before everybody else?
Oh, that's HILARIOUS! I hope it works!
Been there.
Oh yes! I did this!
Post a Comment