Saturday, July 25, 2009

Suncatchers

I've been without my computer for weeks now...at first I like not feeling tied down to it...but by now...I need it back!
I can say that surely within a week it will be fixed and back up and running! Yippy!
Tonight I am using Jason's computer. I finally gave up and uploaded all 500 pictures to his computer so I could blog! Cause we've been busy the last few weeks!

SUNCATCHERS!

I like to have little crafts around for those summer days of "boredom". On this day the kids made suncatchers.


Walker's was the planet Saturn!
And Alli's was a horse...of course!


And it was not a quick craft!
It took lots of patience!
Which we do not always have! :)



But they had fun! And that is all that matters!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thetraywicks said...

we did this once...it took for ever and we made a huge mess!!