Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school!!!!

Well summer is over! And it really flew by, well up until Thursday of last week! Then I could tell the kids were ready for something different!


Walker could hardly contain himself last night! He squealed with delight at the thought of going to school! Which for those of you who know him, know that is a huge difference from last year!


Walker-1st grade Alli- 5th grade


Alli on the other hand was a little nervous. Not as giddy as her brother. I know that will change once she gets to her new campus and gets familiar with the hallways and the new set of rules! She has her BF's mom as a teacher this year and I know she is in good hands!

Good luck Alli and Walker! I am so proud of you! This is going to be a terrific year! I can already tell!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

well, i cried myself to work this morning after dropping off my FRESHMAN!!!! UGH! all i could see was that sweet little kindergarten girl! wow! Walker looks like such a big boy! what a handsome boy! And Alli??? How grown up does she look! too cute! cute bag! i bet Griff can't wait until 3:30!

Paul and Candice said...

They look so cute! I always remember how important that first day of school outfit was! You and Griffin have a fun day! We're headed to the Children's Museum, so I'll give you a call tomorrow!

The Charles Crew said...

i am sure they were both excited!! i agree that they both look so cute and grown up!! what are you and griffin planning on doing while they are away?

Unknown said...

Glad they had fun!
I have a week off and then I'll be starting too!
I'm glad there's some family that have blogs I can keep in touch with!

Could you tell Will Traywick about my blog? It says he has to invite me to view his blog!