Want to hear a story about how unlucky I am?
This morning, I was standing in my closet trying to decide what to wear to Chuck E. Cheese. You know, it's very important to pick just the right thing when going to Mr. Cheeses place! When all of a sudden I heard this strange noise. Then I was hit in the head with the glass light fixture from the top of our closet. Do you know how bad that hurt? That fixture was very thick and heavy. My first fear was that I was going to pass out. And I thought, I can't passs out...I'm home alone with my kids. I grabbed my phone and called Jason while laying on the bathroom rug. I called for Alli, but she never came. It's a good thing I didn't pass out. The kids were too busy watching "Earnest Scared Stupid" to care that their Mama had a huge bump on her head. I'm fine, just got a nice knot on my head and it's very tender. I'm just thankful it wasn't one of my kids that got hit...that could have been very bad!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! i am glad you are ok!!! do you need me to come over when i get off work??? wow! i am thankful it wasn't one of the kids too. are you sure you don't need to be checked out!!!
That sounds like something that would happen to me...I am unlucky and spastic. I hope you feel better soon! I am glad you had your phone close by. I guess it is all about ice for you tonight :(
Post a Comment