Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun!



Let the fun begin!





Nothing says "fall" like a huge pile of leaves!

Happy Fall!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh I love all of these pics. I am not getting updates anymore to know when you post new stuff. I just had to click your blog and all of this new stuff is on there. Is it because of private?

Paul and Candice said...

How fun!

4 SAVAGE'S said...

that does look like fun! i can remember scott raking leaves up and Taylor just chomping at the bit to get to the piles! wish i was a good mom and had pics to remember those times with!

The Charles Crew said...

you're right krystal...what FUN!!! looks like walker loved playing in the leaves!! hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!! have an even merrier christmas!!