Walker had his 2nd basketball game this past saturday! I was a little concerned after I heard how the first game went. I was also concerned since he had mentioned several times before the game that he did not want to go. BUT I must say, he did a great job. He didn't look like he was too nervous.
Before the game they call you out player by player. He ran thru the victory line and high fived his coach at the end. It was so cute. Does it make me appear crazy that this made me tear up alittle? Anyway, it did and I'll own it!
Before the game they call you out player by player. He ran thru the victory line and high fived his coach at the end. It was so cute. Does it make me appear crazy that this made me tear up alittle? Anyway, it did and I'll own it!

2 comments:
Those pictures are so cool because Walker is kind of in focus but everything else is SOOOO blurry...very neat! It's so hard to take pictures inside a gym...what kind of light is in there anyway???
i really enjoyed watching you play big boy! i never had my name announced! you are very important! - love Chele
Post a Comment