Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Prayer request

My 90 year old grandfather "Ralph" was diagnosed with Liver Cancer 2 weeks ago. He has requested NO surgery, NO treatment and for only hospice to come in. It has been a week since he came home from the hospital and is now in bed, not eating and is sleeping most of the time. Please pray for my grandmother. And pray that Ralph does go quickly. This is his desire. He has lived a very good, long life and is ready to see Jesus face to face! I just hate to see him suffer. And my grandmother is scared...sad...worried. As I would be too.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

Krystal - he is in my thoughts and prayers. We both know how hard it is to watch someone linger. I pray that it is God's will that he goes Home soon. I pray for God's perfect peace and grace for your grandmother. You are all in my prayers. Love you, Chele

Paul and Candice said...

Oh, Krystal...you're all in my prayers. I pray that you all have peace. Love, Candice

Gina said...

Will be praying for Ralph and all of your family!