Thursday, July 15, 2010

3.24


This is what my new pillows cost at Target!
I love a good deal!

Aren't those rockers calling your name?
They do mine!

And just in case you are wondering.  The green rocker was made for my great grandmother (Granny Keeling) by my her husband (Papa Keeling).  So it will stay green since he made it for her years ago!  You know just in case you were wondering ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

I want some rocking chairs so bad! I would also like some of those old metal chairs Brooksie and Claudie Lee used to have! Wish I had theirs! Love the pillows! I have looked at those pillows since they put them out but did not want to pay the original price. I wanted the red and white ones. By the time they went to $3.24 they did not have them. I should have gotten the green and brown ones - they look great!