Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mud Fun!

Walker had been going to a Super Duper Sports Camp the last several nights with a few little friends of his.
He has enjoyed it!
Last night was mud night.  And somehow I drew the short stick and got to pick up these muddy little boys!


But honestly, I am glad I got to pick up.  I loved watching them have fun! 
Alli and I didn't think it looked "fun".
But I can guarantee that these boys thought it was!



Now maybe at this point (below) Walker was thinking YUCK as some mud flew in his mouth...gag.



But I'm pretty sure that thought was over just as quickly as it came!


The Tug o' War is over...and this was only the beginning!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

Wouldn't you love to be young enought that this still looked like it would be fun! I am sure they had a blast!