Monday, July 26, 2010

RAW (e) 2{6}

I haven't played along in awhile. It's been a busy summer! But since this one was easy enough...I'm playing!
Here is my 6th picture in my 2nd folder!

You can play along too!  Just click here at Sailor and Co.  to join in on the fun!
Remember the rule is absolutely NO EDITING! 

Sweet Griffin!
3 years old!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Rigelsky Family said...

He is TOO cute!

Diane said...

Looks like he just slid into home plate! :O)

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Adorable. I could just pinch his little cheeks!

If you like this theme, come to my blog on Friday. I'm hosting "Photo Roulette Friday." I hope you'll join.

http://mischiefandlaughs.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-photo-roulette-friday.html

Tracie Nall said...

Is he sliding down a hill? That is what it looks like.

Whatever he is doing it looks like he is having fun!