Saturday, September 4, 2010

Huck Fin...

At one point I tried to talk Jason into letting us nickname Griffin "finn"...ya he didn't go for it. Today though he certainly looked like a Finn.



Oh how I could just eat him up. I don't want my baby to grow up!
I need him to stay small enough for me to snuggle!
I love how serious he is in these shots, which is very much his personality...sometimes.



And then at the last moment he flashes that little grin.
The grin that just melts my heart!



And this one, because I love me a sleeping baby!


So he'd argue that he's NOT a baby, but they will always be my babies!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

precious moments! so wonderful that you have such a great talent to be able to catch them so beautifully!

thePiks said...

He is so sweet! I agree that they grow up so fast. I find myself squeezing and holding onto my Allie a little longer because I know this baby phase goes so quickly.

SaucerSipper said...

LOVE the photos of G, especially the first one! AWESOME!