Monday, January 24, 2011

Cotillion night 3!



Tonight was just a normal night at cotillion!
No theme!



Last week when she got home she was chatty, chatty!
And I ate it all up!
Absorbed it all.
Because one day I'm afraid she's not going to want to talk to me...
sniff, sniff



My beauty!


My goofy, beauty!

Next week is HER theme...western night!
Yee Haw!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!(She's wearing my favorite color) Her hair is getting long again. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! My favorite is the first pair- the one on the left.

4 SAVAGE'S said...

Such a pretty girl!! I cannot believe she is so grown up! It seems like yesterday she was riding on Poppy's shoulders patting his bald head!!

4 SAVAGE'S said...

Such a pretty girl!! I cannot believe she is so grown up! It seems like yesterday she was riding on Poppy's shoulders patting his bald head!!