Unfortunately, well it's not really unfortunate I guess, she doesn't like basketball like her brother does. And probably will not be playing in junior high or high school. And I am soooooo ok with that, because personally it is my least favorite sport and I understand not wanting people in my space!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Go Alli Go!!!
Unfortunately, well it's not really unfortunate I guess, she doesn't like basketball like her brother does. And probably will not be playing in junior high or high school. And I am soooooo ok with that, because personally it is my least favorite sport and I understand not wanting people in my space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun birthday part!
PLEASE don't stop blogging! I love your pictures and your posts. Did your special something arrive??? Call me Thursday or Friday...I'll be the one PACKING and freaking out:)
Post a Comment