My little man is having sinus problems, bless his heart. We had an xray taken yesterday and he has a very clogged sinus cavity. So, he is on another round of antibiotics AND doing the "nellypot" as he calls it. It's actually not the nettypot, but the sinus rinse. At first, it was alittle rough, but today he was a pro! And he swears by it now! He even thinks it is getting rid of his dark circles under his eyes...bless his heart!

Praying hard this does the trick. I can't imagine having to have his sinus' cleaned out! OUCH!
Have a great weekend! We are baseballing it up tomorrow ;)

Praying hard this does the trick. I can't imagine having to have his sinus' cleaned out! OUCH!
Have a great weekend! We are baseballing it up tomorrow ;)

3 comments:
Poor Walker! I hope the meds do the trick, too. That's an amazing picture of him!
Poor little man!! I hope this is the fix! We talked about having Taylor's sinuses cleaned out once but decided against it. He finally got better after we started the allergy shots!!
Just looking at the difference in the picture on this post and the one that is right to the left of it on the side of your wall!! All the baby face is gone!! :(
Post a Comment