Thursday, June 30, 2011

We have a little fish!


Swimming lessons are over! And we survived with flying colors!
I am amazed at how much he is swimming now. Of course, he still needs to get stronger, but as a beginner just learning I am SOOOOO impressed and excited!

Here he is with his swim coaches, Seth and Sam, aka Prince William ;) Does he not look like Prince Will?




Swimming to the ladder all by himself after his dive!
Woot!






Today was free day. Whatever you wanted to do they did.
My son and his new buddy wanted to jump constantly off the side.




Over and Over again!



Griff and his new buddy, Braden.




Floating with their coaches!
What an awesome experience. It started off on the wrong foot, but ended up amazingly!
I can't believe we have a little fish!
Yay!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dorbritz said...

Way to go Griffin!!!

4 SAVAGE'S said...

good job Griff!!