These two are special!
Love them so much! And love how they love each other and play so well together!
Griff absolutely ADORES his big brother and big sister!
He wakes up in the morning asking for them! And when he wakes up from his nap the first thing he ask is "Is it time to pick Alli and Walker up from school?"
LOVES them!
This boy right here is something else!
Not sure I've ever seen another like him!
Maybe we can just say HEAD STRONG??
I'm sure this will be a wonderful quality to have... one day.
And this boy here...he is just so stinkin' sweet...to the core!
Love his little spirit and sensitive heart. He's going to make an awesome husband one day!
Today Walker is giving his first speech. He is going out for Student Council! I can't wait to hear how his day is going!!! Saying a prayer for him this morning :)






2 comments:
i love these pics!! So sweet. When does W find out about Student Council?
today :)
Post a Comment