The East Texas Yamboree was here recently and me and my little sidekick attended!
You see growing up around here it was just natural to go to the Yamboree. For me it's not about the rides. Even though as a child I'm sure it was. And for my kids it is. But for me it's about the parade! The Yamboree parade means fall has arrived! Love the sound of the firetrucks, ambulances and police cars at the beginning of the parade. The air is usually crisp! And it just screams FALL! LOVE...
So, off we go to the parade. Griff was allowed to ride a few rides before the parade started. And luckily for me when his tokens were gone he didn't argue...which is very unusual ;)
He had a blast riding with his cousins too!
Kam had a great idea...we will race to the bottom.
Everyone got that memo except for one...
He apparently is in it to win it baby :)
Parade time!
Griff had the best seat in the house! Kam's lap! He sat still for the whole thing!
Gotta love the clowns!
Some of the spectators!
My precious Granny with her first cousins from Galveston!
Frank and Glad
With my Aunt Mamie and Ava and my dad in the background!
Ava LOVED the parade too!
After the parade, Griff and I did something I have NEVER done...I'll post pics from that later :)










1 comment:
such pretty pictures Krystal!
Post a Comment