Saturday, December 27, 2008

Down on the 25th, Up on the 27th


Yes, I took my real tree down on the 25th. I actually had 1/2 or more of the ornaments off before I left for my parents around 10:30 am. I know, I know I am awful, but it runs in the family!

So today we went out looking for us a artificial tree. I enjoyed the real tree but need something that can hold my ornaments on the whole month! This is what I came home with. I think I like it. I see some whole's in this picture, but I also haven't seperated all the limbs.

Who else do you know that took a tree down one day and then 2 days later put up another one? I just wanted to make sure it was the one before I missed my opportunity to return it!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE your new tree!! ..x..

Angela Nazworth said...

That is so funny. Love the tree. Good deal!

Anonymous said...

Krystal I am so glad you have this blog. I love seeing what ya'll are up to. You have got the most beautiful children. Cindy

Mrs. H said...

Thank you Cindy! I'm glad you read it!