I enjoyed my Christmas so much! I got to visit my whole family. The kids had the best time playing and just being together!
Before going our seperate ways we decided on a quick family picture! I am so glad we did! I think it turned out perfect!
I am so looking forward to another get together, but next time we are getting the games out! Looking forward to a night of Taboo or Catch Phase! Merry Christmas I love you all!
Before going our seperate ways we decided on a quick family picture! I am so glad we did! I think it turned out perfect!
I am so looking forward to another get together, but next time we are getting the games out! Looking forward to a night of Taboo or Catch Phase! Merry Christmas I love you all!
Miss Kennedy just as sassy as ever! But these are so her!
I did alittle cropping to get this one. I just loved Walker's little face! And Alli is blurred but she has the biggest smile on her face in i think must of these! She was tickled about something!

1 comment:
So cool!!
Post a Comment