Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Griffin meet Geo Trax, Geo Trax meet Griffin!

I've had these put up in the top of the closet for several months now. Walker had stopped playing with them all the time so I just put them up. Well, while W was home this week sick I got them down and I think Griffin really likes them. Well, I should say he really likes to play with Walker and the train!



Please ignore the pile of clothes on the chair in the corner!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Paul David loved playing with Preston's. If you hadn't mentioned the clothes, I don't think anyone would have noticed:)

Mrs. H said...

I thought about not mentioning the clothes, but you know someone's going to notice! Might as well call myself out!

Jill said...

I wouldn't have noticed, but I love that you have a pile of clothes in the chair!!! I'll just say now - never look at the clothes or clutter in the background of ANY of my photos!! haha