Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our day at the park!

Today was the perfect weather for the park! I feel like we have been cooped up and that we NEEDED to get out! We met several other moms out and had a blast. My little man loved playing with all the other kiddos!


He ran all over the place! And wanted to swing, but only for, you know, 2 seconds! And then out and off he went!
And this photo cracked me up! Isn't he all boy! Sweet Hannah sitting next to him just looked at him! We need to work on his "how to impress a girl" skill!

We had a great time! And can't wait to do it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

I'm so copying that tunnel picture. That is fabulous! Paul David's eating habits are less than desirable to watch, too! He ends meals with, "Oh, mess" and his hands out waiting to be washed! He eats like his dad did as a child from what I've heard:)

Mrs. H said...

Griffin hates getting anything on him...he fusses until you get it off! Thanks for the tunnel compliment! I tried taking another picture but it focused on wall and not him and then of course he was on to something else and the moment was gone! You understand!

Sasha said...

Hehe, he is ALL boy! Too cute! And too funny! He made me giggle ;-)

I love your new background, by the way!

McGrew Crew said...

Krystal---I LOVE all these pictures they are awesome!! Especially the tunnel one :)

McGrew Crew said...

Krystal---I LOVE all these pictures they are awesome!! Especially the tunnel one :)

Wendy said...

Great day by the looks of it! Your photographs have great composition,. ..x..